Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Simply: Spectacular!

I was browsing the internet one day and I came across an article about a light show that was being put on in Maine. I was so surprised that people actually are crazy enough to do these kinds of things. [Don’t get me wrong it is neat and fun to watch.] I found the light show on youtube and was amazed. Have you ever seen the movie Deck the Halls? If you have, these lights looked just like that.

Always, I have wanted my house to resemble anything close to that. But, every year 3 or 4 strands of white lights end up being thrown onto the bushes. Not quite the same.
This professional looking light show on Vista Drive in Auburn, Maine would definitely be a sight to see. I was planning on going up but it just never came through. [Like most things] I think that will be one of my New Year’s resolutions for next December. Go see the light show at Vista Drive!
By the way, [late] have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me to you!
While it may be too late to see the show this year, keep the thought in mind for next Christmas time.

Check out the light show on youtube : http://youtube.com/watch?v=c5I8_akYV7k

No comments: